Why Consult with a Hand Specialist?
Your hands are unique; they are your tools for living. Injuries and diseases of the hand range from uncomfortable to incapacitating. They require special care. Hand Surgeons are specifically trained to provide that care.
With locations in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, eight talented hand surgeons at Hand Surgery Specialists have dedicated their careers to problems of the hands and are dedicated to helping you. To make an appointment, request an appointment online or call 513 961-HAND (4263).
The Hand Surgery Center is a state-of-the art outpatient surgical facility equipped to perform many type of hand surgery procedures
- The Hand Surgery Center offers:
- convenient location
- state-of-the-art facilities
- ambulatory surgical technology
- latest anesthesia procedures
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Nailbed injuries
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rotator cuff tear
- Skier's / goal keeper's thumb
- Tendon injuries
- Tennis elbow / lateral epicondylitis
- View more conditions